Future Foams supply all of the products required for your next polystyrene project easier.
Ideal for using a Hilti or Ramset gun for fixing polystyrene straight into concrete or brick to retrofit panels onto an existing wall. Different sizes are available for different thicknesses of insulation. These fasteners are purchased through Conventrys or direct from Hilti.
These are used when manufacturing a composite wall panel.
These ties are pushed through the insulation board whilst being placed in between wet concrete to hold insulation in position and increase the strength of the tilt up panel. Different ties are available for different thicknesses of insulation.
Using T Bars are an excellent way of supporting ceiling tiles in a suspended ceiling or for lining a garden shed or patio area. White in colour this product has a 44mm wide face.
3600mm and 5000mm
Using Angles in conjunction with T Bars are an excellent way of supporting ceiling tiles or lining a garden shed or patio area. White in colour these angles are 25mm x 25mm.
4000mm and 5000mm
- Significantly reduces labour time, no waiting around.
- Eliminates the need for unsightly fixings or tiresome clamping and propping.
- Isocyanate, solvent, phthalate, PVC, silicone and odour free.
- Excellent resistance to UV, weather, moisture, chlorine and mould.
- Easy to extrude and apply with correct equipment.
- Grabs instantly, holding 200kg/m2 vertically and 1000kg/m2 horizontally when used to specification.
- Cures with atmospheric humidity.
- Retains elasticity and is paintable.
- Available in 290ml caulking tubes.
See for yourself what this product can do with this video.